Before installing the firmware, double-check the model code. Using the incorrect one can result in a variety of issues.
- We thank the TWRP team and XDA Developer- Rajendran Rasa.
- Xiaomi Mi A3 is MI’s most affordable AMOLED smartphone, which starts from 12,999.00 INR.
- Along with monthly security updates to every supported device,
- Find the best tutorials and courses for the web, mobile, chatbot, AR/VR development, database management, data science, web design and cryptocurrency.
- But if you relocked your bootloader, you should unlock the bootloader.
Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley.
In case you want to Unroot your phone, then you can follow this guide. Since you have successfully rooted your device with Magisk, you can flash Magisk Modules on Mi A3. Here are some of our recommended modules that you must use on your phone. Since you have just unlocked the bootloader, your phone settings will be back to stock settings so you need to again follow (Step 2) to enable USB debugging on Mi A3.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Android 11 Stock ROM (Flash File).
- Like the OnePlus 8 Pro or the Galaxy S20 to name a few.
- If you’re firmware files a Nexus or Pixel theme lover and want to customize your non-Pixel device to the same look with smoother and stable performance, this ROM will be a great choice.
- Also, the article owner did not check with me before quoting my post so it’s purely, speculation not an official announcement.
- As the device comes with a QUALCOMM Snapdragon chipset, we will use the QPST Tool or QFIL Tool in order to flash the ROM.
You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Xiaomi Mi A3 has a minimum of 4/6 GB RAM, and it is a Good Mid-Range phone; There are Major regular updates and monthly updates from Google for at least two years. If you compare it with Old devices, they are still receiving updates. So, you know what you are doing and the real purpose, you can root your device.